Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it. ~ Russel BakerWe love summer around these parts. The weather has warmed, the girls are growing and this mama is enjoying all the chaos that comes with two kiddos.
We've been filling our long days by scooting through local parks, playing lots of soccer, visiting friends and families at various bbq's, listening to music at concerts in the park, creating and mailing Laurel's very time consuming birth announcements, and enjoying amazing sunsets at the beach. Life has been pretty good here at the Dease house...









Oh oh....seriously missing those bitty girls. When is the soonest we can come give hugs??? Love you all. XXXX
ReplyDeleteLaurel's announcement was so beautiful Jill! I don't know how you find the time to make such pretty and detailed things. I am in awe. I miss those girlies soooo much. Can't wait to see them again soon.
ReplyDelete