Sunday, November 20, 2011

All We Need Is Just A Little Patience

You can learn many things from children.  How much patience you have, for instance.  ~Franklin P. Jones
What happens when you cross a toddler, armed with a ton of stickers from Trader Joe's and a large, very mellow, German Shepherd?

"Why Munich, you are a very large 'blank' canvas on which I can stick these"
Well, you get a very quiet toddler (upside) and very suspicious parents who always keep a camera handy for just this sort of thing.  When we snapped the above picture, Clare quickly went into her favorite "reclining" postion:

"What?  I was just putting the sticker on myself just as you instructed, see?"
We have learned, however, that our daughter with her little angelic face and our dog who happens to be her best bud and will ALWAYS cover for her, aren't always the most forthcoming when caught in the act. Upon removing Clare from her reclining position on the dog we uncovered this:

"Alright guys, DON'T be upset.  It's no big deal, really - I like it when Clare puts stickers on me and you have to tear them off"
You know who has an endless amount of patience with Clare?  That's right - MUNICH! 

2 comments:

  1. I can not wait for Santa Barbara to witness this mischievous little side of my angelic niece. That's hilarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. always adorable.....LOVE that bitty girl. What a sweet companion Munich is. Can't wait to see you all. XXXX

    ReplyDelete