Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Royal Wedding Day

I am a princess.  All girls are.  Even if they live in tiny old attics.  Even if they dress in rags.  Even if they aren't pretty, or smart, or young.  They're still princesses.  All of us.  ~Sara Crew (Author), A Little Princess
Princess Clare

Countess von Munchen
Princess Clare and Countess von Munchen woke up this morning with a special glow about them.  After all, it isn't every day that a girl gets to wear her princess dress and tiara and wave her magical wand around WHILE watching a Royal Wedding.  So, HRH Princess Clare, Duchess of Costa Mesa and her loyal best bud Countess von Munchen, send you all their best on this most exciting of days.


Ready for a wedding

Is my crown on straight?

"You look lovely"

The things Clare's loyal steed will do to please her...

1 comment:

  1. OH! MY! GOSH! I love them both. Muni is soooo sweet to wear those ears. Hope you ladies had a lovely day together. PS I tried calling you back and it said all circuits were busy. I will try again later. XO

    ReplyDelete